April and Mitch,I absolutely loved looking through your Family Blog! You look like the "All American" family...when I was growing up, I used to call my family "The Cleavers"....except June was a housewife and my Mom worked. It was two years and one month ago that I met Michelle and we were talking about spinal problems, etc. and she invited me to the small group on Monday nights. From there I got to know all of you and I feel so lucky to have such great friends. I knew that having David baptize me was my initiation, acceptance, and joyful welcome into our Saviour's World. You guys are awesome! Love you! Mark
1 comment:
April and Mitch,I absolutely loved looking through your Family Blog! You look like the "All American" family...when I was growing up, I used to call my family "The Cleavers"....except June was a housewife and my Mom worked. It was two years and one month ago that I met Michelle and we were talking about spinal problems, etc. and she invited me to the small group on Monday nights. From there I got to know all of you and I feel so lucky to have such great friends. I knew that having David baptize me was my initiation, acceptance, and joyful welcome into our Saviour's World. You guys are awesome!
Love you!
Mark
Post a Comment